The original building is Grade II* listed, built between 1770 and 1772. From 1931, the building was joined with No. 32, but the properties were separated again and a new wing was added to the rear in the 1980s. The building has remained in use as offices since that period. It is considered that residential use now represents a ‘good fit’, rather than office use, given its residential origins, layout, location of the cores and relative incompatibility.
Client Queensgate Investments
Size 81,311 sq ft