We are looking for a confident, efficient and experienced PA to support our team of Directors and provide reception cover as required, in our friendly Victoria offices.
The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, be well presented, articulate and possess a positive approach to supporting the practice.
- Arranging management meetings and producing board packs
- Coordinating the MD’s diary, booking meetings and making reservations
- Producing reports and typing correspondence
- Gatekeeping (liaising on behalf of the MD) – screening calls, dealing with emails and post
- Being the first point of contact for a wide range of contacts including potential clients and portfolio companies.
- Coordinating and booking international travel arrangements
- Event management (staff events and corporate/client events)
- Assisting the MD with personal matters as required (personal insurances, medical appointments, etc)
- Business Development and NextGen support
- Coordination of internal and external meetings
- Supporting the receptionist with cover of telephones and setting up/clearing meeting rooms and general reception duties
- At least 5 years senior level PA experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Word and Excel experience (Indesign skill preferred but not essential)
- Keen eye for detail and good presentation
- Able to display high levels of discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent timekeeping and 100% reliability
- Personable with excellent communication skills and a sense of humour
Working hours are 8.30am to 5.45pm (Mon to Thu) and 8.30am to 4.30pm (Fri).
If you would like to apply for the above position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com