This is an exciting opportunity to join our award winning practice, working on some of London’s most prestigious projects, with key responsibilities and full exposure to all aspects of the project.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Architectural Technician responsibilities
- Ability to design and compose planning applications
- Working within a project team, you will liaise with contractors, consultants and Clients
- Undertake site visits to inspect the progress of the works
- Updating and managing the Revit model regularly
- Coordination of CAD drawings and models
- Revit assistance and collaboration of project setup and management
- At least years 5 years post qualification UK industry experience
- Fully proficient in Revit, AutoCad, InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Experience working on large scale commercial and residential projects
- Experience of all stages of a project with particular focus on RIBA Stage 3-5
- Experience of working on workshared projects, managing highly complex Revit models and coordinating with other consultants in a 3D environment.
- Experience in tender and construction package production
- Excellent communication skills, an effective and efficient team player
- Qualified Architectural Technician
- Strong, proven working experience in Architectural environment.
- Strong understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) process and workflow fundamentals as well as BIM Industry Standards.
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals, including statutory and planning requirements.
- Ability to co-ordinate, liaise and present concisely to client and the wider design team
- Organised, proactive, and self-disciplined with ability to take initiative
- Nice to have – experience with NBS specification
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
DAA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under represented groups.
Please send cv and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, we may not respond to all applicants.
Salary: Subject to experience