This is an exciting opportunity to join our award winning practice, working on some of London’s most prestigious projects, with key responsibilities and full exposure to all aspects of the project.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Substantial Post Part 3 experience (8+ years)
- Delivery of major complex projects with minimum supervision
- Exemplary leader and manager of their team
- Excellent communication skills and able to build meaningful relationships with both Clients, Consultants and team members
- Mentor and develop others
- Exceptional technical, contractual and design knowledge
- At least years 8 years post qualification UK industry experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Experience working on large scale commercial and residential projects
- Experience of all stages of a project with particular focus on RIBA Stage 3-5
- Experience in tender and construction package production
- Excellent communication skills, an effective and efficient team player
- Qualified Architect
- Strong, proven working experience in Architectural environment.
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals, including statutory and planning requirements
- Ability to co-ordinate, liaise and present concisely to client and the wider design team
- Organised, proactive, and self-disciplined with ability to take initiative
- Nice to have – experience with NBS specification software
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
DAA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under represented groups.
Please send cv and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, we may not respond to all applicants.
Salary: Subject to experience