An excellent opportunity has arisen for a graphic designer/marketing assistant to join an award-winning architectural practice based in Central London. We are proud to have worked with leading clients on some award-winning schemes in the UK as well as internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all round graphic designer/marketing assistant, ideally a graduate who is proficient in Creative Suite package and awareness of branding and social media platforms.
The key responsibilities:
- Update and further develop our website
- Prepare all practice marketing material (print and digital media)
- Producing InDesign graphic documents, in support of the architectural team
- Reinforce practice branding
- Provide Business Development support
- Maintain office displays and graphics, company stationery and ISO documents
- Work on further diversification of the practice branding (as required)
- Prepare competition and award entries
- Promote the use of new media to disseminate information, internally and externally
- Scheduling and arranging project evenings, CPD seminars and practice events
- Maintain marketing database and research new key contacts
- Issuing press releases and producing media content
- Create Client newsletters and mailshots
- Maintain and regularly update all social media accounts and monitor feedback and responses
The right candidate will possess and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Detail conscious and ability to multi-task
- Passionate designer
- Sense of humour and a can-do attitude at all times
- Personal drive to reinforce the practice brand
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and working procedures
- Organised, proactive and self-disciplined with ability to take initiative
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
Interviews for this roles will be arranged via Microsoft Teams in line with government guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please send cv and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, we may not respond to all applicants.
DAA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
Independent applicants only – no agency appointments considered.
Any offer of employment with Darling Associates will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.