This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning practice, working on some of London’s most prestigious projects, with key responsibilities and full exposure to all aspects of the project.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Design and compose planning applications, production and detail design drawings
- Pro-actively manage your deadlines and coordinate the design towards these
- Working within a project team, you will liaise with contractors, consultants and Clients
- Undertake site visits to inspect the progress of the works
- At least years 4 years post qualification UK industry experience
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Experience working on large scale commercial and residential projects, master planning and mixed-use schemes
- Experience of all stages of a project with particular focus on RIBA Stage 1-5
- Experience in tender and construction package production
- Excellent technical knowledge, communication skills
- An effective and efficient team player
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals, including statutory and planning requirements.
- Ability to coordinate, liaise and present concisely to a client and the wider design team
- Organised, proactive, and self-disciplined with the ability to take initiative
- Nice to have – experience with NBS specification
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
DAA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under represented groups.
Please send cv and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, we may not respond to all applicants.
Salary: Subject to experience