We are seeking a talented and motivated Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our team to work across a number of project sectors and scales, including residential and commercial, private and developer-led schemes.
Darling Associates are a diverse group of Architects, Designers and Masterplanners from all over the world, each passionate about designing beautiful architecture in which people can live, work and relax.
We strive to help all Darlings achieve their full potential by actively encouraging personal and professional growth for every team member.
With a comprehensive and market leading benefits package, we nurture a progressive and inclusive culture, where people can invest themselves in the practice, creating a pleasant atmosphere that fosters harmonious working relationships.
- To support and assist the Architect/Project Architect in ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of architectural services to clients through multi-disciplinary working.
- Commitment to undertake further professional training, development and qualifications to advance career within the Architects profession.
- To assist the team to create/edit Revit drawings, sections, layouts, elevations, working drawings, construction drawings and detailing; produce reports, specifications and tender documents and carry out contract administration duties and cost control.
- To develop and maintain skills in Revit and AutoCAD.
- To carry out administrative tasks relevant to the production of building surveying information such as reprographics, issue of drawings and other drawing office tasks.
- Keep abreast of developments in design, construction, sustainability and legislative aspects of building and design
- Comply with Darling Associates policies, procedures and guidelines including the Darling Associates Health and Safety Policy.
- To adhere to the ISO Management System to ensure the continuous improvement of quality assured services/products for clients.
- To carry out other duties deemed appropriate by your Director.
The ideal candidate will be:-
- RIBA Part 2 qualified
- Able to demonstrate at least 2 years’ work experience on relevant projects in the UK
- Proficient in Revit
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Darling Associates is an equal opportunities employer, committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion among our team. We actively encourage applications from groups underrepresented in architecture.
Please send cv and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, we may not respond to all applicants.
Independent applicants only – no agency appointments considered.
Salary: Subject to skills/experience
Any offer of employment with Darling Associates will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.