This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional with between 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in architecture or in the built environment.
- Develop engaging content for our website and social media channels
- Creating impactful marketing brochures, newsletters, presentations and practice marketing material (print and digital media)
- Reinforce practice branding
- Maintain office displays and graphics, company stationery and ISO documents
- Work on further diversification of the practice branding (as required)
- Prepare competition and award entries
- Promote the use of new media to disseminate information, internally and externally
- Scheduling and arranging project evenings, CPD seminars and practice events
- Maintain marketing database and research new key contacts
- Issuing press releases and producing media content
- Maintain and regularly update all social media accounts and monitor feedback and responses
- Identifying bid opportunities and taking necessary action
- Develop a strong understanding of current and historic projects and company information to assist in bid submissions
- Coordinating bid and tender submissions
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the architectural or built environment preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders and deliver on client faced events confidently
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent copywriting skills and close attention to detail
- A degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or Architecture would be preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Passionate designer
- Sense of humour and a can-do attitude at all times
- Personal drive to reinforce the practice brand
- Organised, proactive, and self-disciplined with ability to take initiative.
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
DAA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under represented groups.
Please send cv and samples of work to: email@example.com
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, we may not respond to all applicants.
Salary: Subject to experience