We are looking for talented and experienced Architectural Technicians to join our thriving team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning practice, working on some of London’s most prestigious projects, with key responsibilities and full exposure to all aspects of the project. You will be working on a range of large-scale projects, including mixed-use schemes, residential and commercial projects.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and qualifications listed below:-
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals, including statutory and planning requirements.
- Experience of facade detailing
- Ability to competently design and compose planning applications, production and detail design drawings
- Pro-actively manage your deadlines and coordinate the design towards these
- Excellent technical knowledge and communication skills
- Undertake site visits to inspect the progress of the works
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in tender and construction package production
- Previous experience of NBS specification writing
- An effective and efficient team player
- Ability to coordinate, liaise and present concisely to a client and the wider design team
- Organised, proactive, and self-disciplined with the ability to take initiative
Our team are at the heart of what we do and we believe in a working environment that is collaborative and encourages the generation of new ideas, the sharing of knowledge and the fostering of mutual support. We offer a market leading benefits package including subsidised gym membership, EAP programme, staff bonus scheme and an annual trip away.
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
DAA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
Please submit CV and portfolio of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, we may not respond to all applicants.
Salary: Subject to experience