Following the studio’s continued strong performance, Darling Associates, the multi award winning architectural studio, has started the New Year with a series of senior appointments, including a Non-Executive Director, three new Project Directors and an HR Manager.
- Rupert Eastell has joined the board as a Non-Executive Director. Rupert is a strategic adviser who will use his 30 years’ experience of advising entrepreneurial businesses to guide the practice through its expansion and corporate development.
- Stuart Carr has joined as a new Project Director. Prior to this, Stuart was a Director and Residential Sector Head UK at Chapman Taylor LLP and an Associate Director and design leader at PRP Architects, bringing with him a wealth of design experience.
- Alfonso Gonzalez Ruiz has joined as Project Director having lived in Oxford, Madrid and New York. Alfonso has led and won high-profile international projects and design competitions for leading practices, was an Associate Partner at Simpson Haugh and a key member on the team delivering One Blackfriars.
- Carolina Rodriguez re-joins the practice after a period back in her native South America. She previously led the One Hyde Park team and will now contribute to the Audley Square House collaboration with Robert A. M. Stern.
- Finally, Mimie Wallace has joined the practice as HR Manager, arriving from her previous role of HR Manager at Formation Architects.
Darling Associates’ latest appointees will join an already 71 strong team in London.
The studio is continuing to perform strongly despite an uncertain landscape, and the new appointments follow a record turnover and pre-tax profit over the past 18 months, with these additional roles assisting the practice to sustain its robust position.
Chris Darling, Managing Director, Darling Associates, said: “Following a successful year in 2017, we’re looking forward to welcoming all of our new team members. Each brings a wealth of talent and experience, and will contribute enormously to the business, and make an invaluable contribution to our continued development, whether that be in talent development, project management or strategy.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.